Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well Hello Morning Sickness!




I spoke too soon. I felt fine yesterday morning, ate a bowl of cereal which I never eat cereal and within an hour, I was throwing up. It last for about 4 hours that I just felt horrible. It ended up going away later in the afternoon after I snacked on saltine crackers all day. But I will say, I've never been so happy to throw up. I'm pregnant and every second of sickness or being uncomfortable will be completely worth it come May.

My first ultrasound is tomorrow at 5weeks and 4 days. I kn
ow we won't be able to see much but we'll be able to see how many sac's are in there. Brett SWEARS it's two but we'll see tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. I just want everything to be okay.

Because I am completely confident in myself and back to my normal self, I thought I would post my first couple weeks worth of photos which you can clearly see the OHSS and bloat.

This is week 1 (starting week of stims)
This is Embryo Transfer Day
This is OHSS at it's worst (or close to... a couple days later is when I get my abdomen drained) which is around 4 weeks
This is 5 weeks (and back into my regular jeans...and I've lost another 5 lbs since this picture)
I feel back to normal for the most part. My regular jeans fit me and I am only like 2 lbs away from my normal weight which I am completely okay with. It's crazy to see how bloated and rock hard my stomach was at my worst OHSS but I figure that's how I will look again in couple months!









No comments:

Post a Comment