Friday, September 10, 2010

6dt5dt

I am cautiously going to say that I took a test this morning and got two lines. I've never before in my life seen my own positive pregnancy test so I am beyond excited to see a positive test. I feel like we have to wait forever until my beta next Wednesday and am going to continue to test for my own peace of mind. For right now, I am pregnant and that is a huge step in the right direction because I have never gotten this far.

The past day has been very difficult physically. OHSS has gotten much worse and I definitely have a pop belly now. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. I keep getting hot flashes and nausea. My stomach has a very tight feeling and random cramps. I'm doing everything they told me to do so hopefully it gets a little better. I did read that if you get a positive pregnancy test, OHSS will most likely get worse before it gets better.

3 comments:

  1. Two lines is a great sign. Nausea is also a great sign. Sounds like it's heading in the right direction. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your bfp!
    Sorry about the OHSS, I hope it clears ip soon.
    Good luck at beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *praying* Hopefully since you got a BFP this early it is for real!!! we are soooo exctied for you!*I got teary eyed readin this* praying that there is a boy and a girl chilling in there waiting for the next 9 months to fly by!!

    ReplyDelete