Sunday, September 5, 2010

Frosties

Just got a call from the embryologist. The 7 they were keep an eye on, only 3 progressed but were considered poor quality. I am a little bummed but we do have the two good quality ones they froze yesterday.

I guess that means B and I's discussions back and forth for hours about embryo adoption, discarding or research weren't really too needed.

I am already bored on bed rest. I like to do things for myself and B doesn't know how to cook and gets flustered trying so it looks like fast food and take out is on the menu til tomorrow night or Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. If not for our sweet donors, we would not have our beautiful baby girl! Blessings as you make your decision and that God blesses you with your miracle baby/babies this cycle!
    HUGS!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete