Monday, September 13, 2010

OHSS...please go away!

Well, I thought yesterday would be the worse but that's not the case. I gained another 5 lbs in the past 24 hours so over 9 lbs in 2 days. I hardly slept last night. It's getting really hard to breathe. I'm not sure if I have fluid in my lungs now because I'm starting to get a hacking cough. I had to sleep with pillows propped up behind my back so I wasn't laying completely flat. My doctor recommended being propped up. That was just uncomfortable. So, B is at work with the car right now but I am going to call the office when they open and may go in or go to the emergency room out here so we don't have to drive an hour to get drained. I really didn't want to but this appears to be getting worse and I'd like to be able to breathe smoothly again.


No comments:

Post a Comment