Friday, September 3, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I'll love ya tomorrow... it's only a day away!!

I am beyond excited to have our embryos transferred tomorrow. I told myself I wasn't going to call yesterday to get a report but, if you know me, you know I don't have patience so, I called. The lady is so nice and explains everything so well.

Out of our 14 embryos, 13 are good and 1 is fair. She said most likely only 60% of them will become blastocysts.

I've been feeling like crap all week so really haven't done anything productive so today I am going to spend the day catching up. I just scrubbed the kitchen (B better keep it clean when he is doing the cooking for the next couple days!). I'm going to vacuum the entire house, top to bottom and finish up all the laundry. I love having a clean house so not being able to clean for a little bit will be hard, definitely with Sierra (our dog). She sheds like crazy and half of downstairs is hardwood floors, half is carpet so clumps of hair pile up in the corners of the hardwood floors if I don't vacuum or swifer every day. Brett is working on the car all weekend putting a new camshaft on and will have a friend here so I doubt he will want to vacuum or swifer. We always joke because he asks why I am cleaning... he doesn't consider it dirty ever. He said he has never seen our house dirty. But, I don't really take his opinion to heart. Here's a little story as to why:

When we got married, we lived downstairs at his parents. His room was always so dirty. He didn't put clothes in the dresser. They were like piles of clothes everywhere so one day, I spent the entire day cleaning the room. We got rid of bags of clothes, organized things. Well, I was cleaning behind a little wood stove that is down there and I found.... the skeleton to a mouse! Brett and his mom were upstairs and I screamed bloody murder. I picked it up with a paper towel and brought it upstairs. He laughed so hard. Thought it was hysterical. Lord knows how long it had been back there. So nasty!!

Anyways, I'll update tomorrow after our embryo transfer.

1 comment:

  1. They're going to have a hard time picking the best of the bunch with so many to choose from. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete