Friday, September 24, 2010

TWINS!


Today was our first ultrasound. I was really nervous going into it and am still a little nervous but the Dr. said everything looks great and right where it's suppose to be. And we indeed have two sacs and two yolks.

We go in next Thursday for another ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat. He said after we hear the heartbeat, we have a less then 5% of miscarriage. So, I will feel a lot better after next week. We go in again on the 18th after Brett gets home from the field and we will graduate from our RE at that point.

So exciting!! And of course, Brett insists it's two boys because he can just tell since they are 2mm.. lol, like he has something to compare it to.


2 comments:

  1. LOL!! YEAH!!!! sooo happy there are 2!!! now praying for a very happy and healthy 9 months!!! I totally remember being sooo happy the first time I threw up with Rylei... definitely worth it!!!*and every other time I threw up in the following 6 months!!* I am beyond thrilled for you guys:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations X2!!! Seeing those 1st heartbeats is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete