Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am blessed

Sitting around being a bum since Monday has allowed me to do a lot of thinking and I've been thinking, I am so blessed. I love my life and I love the people in my life.

B has been so great the past couple days. He is so excited. I am a little scared that if this doesn't work, he is going to take it horribly. But, I refuse to think it's not going to work. I am focused on that this will work and this will be it for us. If you know Brett, you know how much our SS and his motorcycle mean to him. I call them his babies. Well, he has been talking about selling his motorcycle. At first, I thought he was just saying that but wouldn't go through with it. Today he tells me, a Sgt at his work is interested in it. He says that it's too dangerous and not worth it. He already has a risky job and if he can avoid the added risk, he will. I told him that whatever he decides, I support. The guys think I am making him but he keeps saying it's his decision and I never said a word about it. It makes me so happy to see him thinking in that way because I love how much he loves his bike and how much he loves riding. He is going to be such a great daddy some day... (and hopefully that day is in May 2011).

Our families all know about our journey and are involved each step of the way. To hear the excitement in our families voices when we have good news, makes me realized how loved we are. For goodness sake, my mother already went and bought some baby stuff. This will be the first grandchild for Brett's parents and talking to Brett's mom, every time we talk about getting pregnant I can just hear that she has a smile on her face. I'm not sure what I would do without our families. They've helped us so much each step of the way and I know will continue to be there for us, whether the outcome is good or bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment