Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beta #2

Well, I am definitely pregnant. My beta today was 527 so it more then doubled since Monday. The nurses at the office have bets going on that they think it's twins but we will see on the 27th at our first ultrasound. So, I go in the 27th for our first ultrasound which will be at 6 weeks. I will go in again on the 4th for our second ultrasound. Brett will be in the field for that one so that's a bummer but we will have one again on the 18th and that is the one where they do a little graduation and make a deal about everything so I'd rather him at that one.

Brett is so excited but keeps saying, can they just be here already? They as in "his twin boys" that he swears I am growing. I know he will be happy regardless though.

I am planning a trip back to Alaska while Brett is in the field and I am SO excited to see my family. I've been really homesick lately so it'll be nice to spend 10 days with my nieces, sisters and parents.

1 comment:

  1. It will be lovely to see your family and share the first ultrasound pictures with them, especially surrounded by the beautiful Alaskan landscape.

    ReplyDelete