Thursday, September 30, 2010

6w,3d


And two perfect heartbeats! Today really could not be any better of a day! I had some cramping last night which totally freaked me out but my RE reassured me that it's just my body making room for TWO perfect babies.

He said everything looks perfect. One baby is measuring 6weeks, the other is measuring 6 weeks and 1 day. We got to see and hear their heartbeats and my heart just completely melted. I could not be any happier. Brett insists that because one heartbeat was slower then the other, the one is a boy and the other is a girl. The Dr. said oh no, I say two girls! (but of course none of us really know!)

So here are our beautiful little babies...they've already grown so much from last week. Our next appointment is the 18th and I cannot wait to see how much bigger they get by then!




1 comment:

  1. SO thrilled for you:*D the best sound is that heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete