Sunday, September 12, 2010

OHSS...Oh how I hate you...

I gained 4 lbs since yesterday. They said to call if it's over 3 lbs so I have to wait until noon when they open today. I might have to go get my ovaries drained. I am SO insanely uncomfortable. I cannot sleep. I cannot move I feel like. My stomach is so tight I cannot stand up straight. I can only eat a few bites of food before feeling full. I know it's because my stomach is being crowded by my huge enlarged ovaries. I pray this goes away soon because I am absolutely miserable. I've read that with getting a BFP, it gets worse from the hcg. Hopefully this is the worst because I am so miserable. But every second is worth it to see a positive test.

On a very happy note, I have continued to take tests and the line continues to get darker so people, this might be the real deal. I've been taking pictures but I just have to upload them at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment