Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One shot done...a ton more to go!

Today's appointment went good. No cysts so forward we go. The nurse did my first Lupron shot and I have to say, it didn't hurt at all. I think I scared myself so much that I was so nervous for nothing! She said that Menopur will sting a little and I asked her about PIO and she said, we will cross that bridge when we get there. Focus on one thing at a time. I said you are saying that because you know it'll hurt huh? She just laughed.

I have to say, the drive wasn't bad at all. It's about 56 miles but usually takes us an hour and a half. Today, there was no traffic and only took me 45 minutes. Hopefully it'll be like that from here on out! A girl could wish right? But California traffic is way too unpredictable.

So I take my last birth control pill on Saturday the 14th and wait for my period. When I get my period, we move forward with stims.

It's all starting to feel real and I am getting excited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am one day ahead of you! I take my last pill on Friday the 13th, and then I start my stims around the 19th. If you don't mind, I will be following your journey, and wishing you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete