Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 6 of Stims

Today is Day 6 of my stims and I had my first follie check. I was really stressed out and nervous leaving the appointment. Dr A. is usually upbeat and says everything looks great. This time he said everything looks okay but he is worried about OHSS. So, that freaked me out. I have 20 follicles in each ovary. They are all about equal in size. Left is 12mm and Right is 10mm. My lining is 5.5 which to me, doesn't sound like it's good, still very thin. Totally stresses me out. But I talk to my IVF coordinator tonight and my E2 level is 749 so she said it's good and my meds are staying the same. My next ultrasound is Friday and hopefully by then, something has changed.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty good to me. Your E2 level is pretty low, so I don't think you're at a great risk of OHSS. Hopefully you'll have a whole bunch of eggs getting ready for their retrieval.

    ReplyDelete