Saturday, August 28, 2010

Egg Retrieval Set!!

Well, I prayed and prayed that our ER would be Monday because I am very uncomfortable. B went with me to my appointment today and Dr. A said as soon as he started the ultrasound that he could tell my follicles were noticeably bigger from yesterday. So he started measuring and on the left side, a bunch of them were 18mm and on the right side, they are 16mm. So, that means egg retrieval Monday! My nurse called at 2pm to tell me what time to do the trigger shot tonight (midnight) and if you know me, you know I am not a night person. I will have to set a bunch of alarms to wake me up. I know 25 years old and cannot stay up til midnight on a Saturday night. I am one cool girl!

B was a little too happy when the nurse was telling him how to do my shot. It makes him a little excited to stick me with a needle. He had a huge smile on his face. The nurse said, you better be nice to him today so he gives you the shot nicely.

It will be very nice to not have to drive down to La Jolla tomorrow and just enjoy our day together. I am excited, nervous and ready to get it over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment