Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 2 of Lupron

I couldn't sleep last night for the life of me. Brett went to bed at 6pm because he has been waking up at 2 am for the range. I went to bed at 10 and just laid there. I finally fell asleep and at 1am, I woke up and just laid there. I was sleeping so peacefully after that when Brett decided to wake me up at 3am when he was leaving for work to ask if he was taking the car or the motorcycle today.

Anyways, I woke up at 7:30 and did my first Lupron shot by myself. It was so easy that I thought I must have done it wrong but I followed the instructions and what the nurse told me to do. Now, if all the shots were that easy, it'd be nice. But I will say that it did hurt a little more then when the nurse did it yesterday. Still wasn't bad though.

I know side effects come with it but I never thought I'd feel any this early on. I have the most horrible headache ever today.

Oh the joys of IF!

No comments:

Post a Comment