Friday, August 27, 2010

2nd Follie check

Well, things went a little better today and I don't feel so down about everything now. I have 2 follicles measuring 15mm and "a ton" measuring 13mm. He is most likely going to lower my dosage a little today. He can't go too much lower because I am already taking very minimal amounts. My lining is 8.3mm I believe.

He asked how I was feeling and I said well, I can definitely feel my ovaries when I move in any way. He said that's normal and to be prepared for it to get worse as they get bigger. My nurse thinks I will trigger on Sunday night and do the ER on Tuesday. I have an ultrasound and blood draw scheduled for both tomorrow and Sunday.

All in all, things are going okay. Like I told Dr. A I can feel my ovaries when I move, turn over in bed...pretty much anything. Other then that and being extremely bloated, things are going good and this is all for a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment