Thursday, July 29, 2010

Post-Op

I had my post-op from my hysteroscopy today. I have to say my biggest pet peeve about doctors offices is waiting forever for them to actually see you and you only see them for like 3 minutes. But, he said everything went good. There was one little area that was a tiny polyp so he took care of that but other then that, everything looked perfect.

He is such a nice doctor. He said after everything we've been through, he hopes this works for us and he has a good feeling it will be it. He looks forward to seeing me back in the office in a couple months for my first pregnant ob-gyn appointment. He also had a warning for Brett "the hormones from IVF will make you crazy. Make sure you tell your husband that and to be patient with you." I have told Brett that but he says when I wake up every morning, look at myself in the mirror and say "I will not be a crazy hormonal lady today". lol! I love my husband. He is such a dork.

Brett is in the field this week. He is on the range for the next two weeks after that and he *may* have to go to the field in August. I have to try and get a note from my doctors office stating when all our procedures will be so he can stay at the motorpool and work there. We'll see. I truly only need him for the egg retrieval day but would need someone to take me to and from embryo transfer and I'd like someone to be around when I'm on bed rest but I am sure my mom could come down if I needed her to. He may also have to be gone the whole month of October to Mojave Viper but we'll see. They don't really like to inform the guys ahead of time.

So, next step...Doctors appointment on August 10th and my first shot! I am a little nervous but so excited to move forward. I remind myself that in a little over a month, I WILL be pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment