Friday, July 23, 2010

Surgery done....next step, Lupron.

I had my hysterscopy yesterday. They did a surgical hysterscopy because of seeing polyps during my sonohysterogram. So we went in at 10:30 and filled out paperwork. I went back and put on that sexy gown then just laid around and waited. Brett came back at like 11 then at 11:30 I got wheeled back to the surgery room. I got anesthesia right away so obviously don't remember a thing. I woke up in the recovery room and I remember the Dr. mentioning not finding any polyps. I was half out of it though so a little while later I asked the nurse if I remembered it correctly. She said yes, they stood there and looked at the screen and didn't see anything. So, pretty much I went through all of that for no reason and we could have done IVF a couple months ago but, everything happens for a reason.

At like 1:30, I was able to come home. Brett made my lunch then I took a long nap. I kept feeling dizzy when I stood up and had cramps. But, we went to bed early and Brett took great care of me. I woke up this morning with some bad cramps... just feels like bad menstrual cramps.

I have a post-op Thursday then on the 10th of August I go in for my first appointment for IVF and start my first injection. Yay for moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment