Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Calendar!

We got our calendar today from our IVF coordinator. To say the least, I am very excited. It's nice to have dates written down, even if it's tentatively. I am so ready to start this and be pregnant!! We are just so ready to move forward and have our family. Lately, Brett has been talking about "our kids". I keep saying, what kids? Our imaginary kids? He said our soon in the future kids. I know he is so excited and if you know Brett, he doesn't show his excitement.
I attempted to copy my calendar onto here but it didn't work out so well so here is a rough idea:

8/10 - Start Lupron (7-9am)
8/14 - Last day of Birth Control
8/19- SE2 Appointment (ultrasound, blood draw, and medication teaching)
8/20 - If all looks well with labs, start Menopur (7-9am) and Follistim (7-9pm)
8/22 - 8/24 - Appointments for E2
8/25- 8/29 - Appointments for E2 and Ultrasounds
8/29 - Tentative HCG
8/31 - Tentative Retreival
9/1 - Start Progerstrone and Estrace, Medrol and Doxcycline.
9/3 - Tentative 3 day transfer (and 48 hours of bedrest)
9/5 - Tentative 5 day transfer (and 48 hours of bedrst). Our goal is to make it to day 5 transfer.
9/9 - Appointment for D9P4
9/16 - Pregnancy Test (now, I am going to consider this a sign. 9/16 is my mother in-law's birthday and to call and tell her I am pregnant would be the best present.)

So, that's about it in a nutshell. The next 2 months are going to be a little crazy for us with my surgery, Brett is going to the field and IVF but we know the outcome will be great.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. Your protocol looks almost exactly like mine. However, what is a D9P4? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete