Monday, July 19, 2010

Bucket List

My sister's recently made bucket lists so I thought I would be a follower and do the same thing. So here it goes:

1. Fulfill our dream of having four children.
2. Own our house home with a nice backyard and maybe even a pool.
3. Go on a girls trip with my mom and sisters (and nieces).
4. Getting a matching tattoo with Brett (no, not our names or anything... just a something to symbolize our love)
5. Go on a cruise with Brett
6. Run another half marathon.
7. Reach my goal weight.
8. Visit Australia
9. Learn to play the piano
10. Learn to be a truly good cook.
11. Learn to surf
12. Go to New York City.
13. Go around L.A. or Hollywood until I meet someone famous.
14. Ride in a hot air balloon.
15. Visit all 50 states.
16. Volunteer at a women's shelter.
17. Be a stay at home mom.
18. Start learning American Sign Language again
19. Go the shooting range and learn to shoot
20. Learn to play poker
21. Ride on a sail boat in the ocean (not like grandpa's sail boat on Kenai Lake :)
22. Go tent camping.
23. Spend the rest of my life with my husband.
24. Go to an NHL game because I know Brett would love it.
25. Make scrapbooks for above mentioned children.
26. Learn to ride a motorcycle and maybe even get my license someday.
27. Scuba dive
28. Have fruit trees in our above mentioned dream backyard
29. Also have a garden in the above mentioned dream backyard
30. Go to Washington D.C. and visit all the museums and monuments.
31. Go to Maui with Brett.
32. Have a huge slumber party with my nieces where we can camp out on the living room floor, watch movies, eat junk food and just have fun together.
33. Take a chunk of money and donate it to women who don't have medical coverage but cannot conceive children on their own.
34. Volunteer on my future children's school and be an active member of the PTA.
35. Learn to paint a picture that is nice enough to hang in my house
36. Work in the nursery or with the children at church.
37. Visit Hoonah in the summer time and go fishing (and actually catch something)
38. Go to Eagle, Alaska and show Brett where I use to spend a lot of my time growing up.
39. Learn to snowboard
40. Take our future children to Alaska for the summer to explore, go to the cabin and see where we grew up.
41. Learn to wakeboard
42. Take dancing lessons with Brett
43. Ride a mechanical bull
44. Go white water rafting
45. Visit the Grand Canyon
46. Tour France
47. Be able to save enough money for our children to go to college with no worry financially.
48. Visit Sam in San Fran and see the Golden Gate Bridge
49. Go to Pike's Market in Seattle
50. Go to Hong Kong with Brett since I didn't take the opportunity while we were dating.
51. Go on a vacation to the Caribbean .
52. Learn to play pool
53. Rent a cottage on the beach for the week.
54. Learn to sew and eventually learn to sew things that are useful.
55. Make a picture quilt for each of my children.
56. Do volunteer work with wounded vets.
57. Go to the Ellen Degeneras show during her 12 days of Christmas giveaway
58. Make a difference in at least one person's life.
59. Join the big brother, big sister program.
60. Spend the weekend at a 5 star spa and get VIP treatment
61. Sleep in a castle
62. Go on the honeymoon Brett and I never had.
63. Move close enough to family that our children can be raised around their cousins.
64. Swim with dolphins
65. Have a lake house.
66. Remodel a home to make it exactly what we want.
67. Have a peony bush in our yard
68. Go to Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
69. Go to Time Square for New Year's.
70. Ride on the back of an elephant.
71. Go on a long road trip with Brett with no destination in mind... just to explore
72. Learn spanish
73. Give a heartfelt surprise to someone I love.
74. See the Northern Lights.
75. Host Christmas dinner at my house.
76. Learn to make an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.
77. Buy a motor home and take our children on summer vacations to various parts of the United States.
78. Visit the Redwood Forrest.
79. Fly a kite at the beach.
80. Go on a picnic
81. Ride in a helicopter
82. Become debt free.
83. Go to Pink's all out with Brett.
84. Do a trash my dress session at the beach.
85. Learn to fold fitted sheets, perfect. Now, I roll it in a ball because it never folds right.

That's it for now. I'll add more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment