Monday, December 27, 2010

19 weeks


I feel like I look a little misshapen in this picture but oh well...

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I will find out tomorrow at my doctor appointment. I almost bought a scale this week but decided I don't want to focus on the number on the scale but instead having healthy babies.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I got some cute shirts for Christmas and a couple of pair of comfy pants at H&M the other day.

Stretch Marks: none yet

Best Moment this Week: Christmas. I loved opening presents for Brayden and Camden (I don't know if I have posted that on here yet but Brayden Kenneth and Camden Joseph are the names we picked out). We got our glider/recliner for the nursery from Brett's parents and very cute clothes!

Movement: I am having a hard time distinguishing kicks right now...hopefully I will be able to feel them more in the coming weeks

Food Cravings: Nothing specific... I am just hungry in general.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Tomorrow morning is our anatomy scan. I am excited to see our little guys. They said it takes about 45 minutes per baby so lots of baby viewing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment