Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holy Cow...20 weeks!

Mommy View (I can see my toes, but I'm sure not much longer!)


How Far Along: 20 weeks. Truly, I feel like time is flying by. We have a lot of stuff to do and a lot of stuff going on in the next month or so...these babies will be here before we know it!

Total Weight Gain: ugh...well...19 lbs as of my appointment last Tuesday. The Dr. got on me a little, just saying I need to eat healthy. I told him to cut me some slack, it was the holidays! The goal is 40 to 50 lbs (I would love to stay closer to the 40 side but at the end of the day, I just want healthy babies. Whatever I gain, I'll work on getting rid of after they are born)

Maternity Clothes: Yup! I might delete this question since it's going to be a yes from here on out. Oh but I did buy a maternity coat from Target on Clearance. I wanted just a regular peacoat but in a regular size but they didn't have one. My jacket is no longer zipping up so this one is cute and will definitely be useful when i am in Alaska in a couple weeks.

Stretch Marks: Not yet...

Best Moment this Week: Truly, I am just enjoyed spending time with Brett. His grandfather passed away yesterday morning and it's just been nice to be able to hang out and him not worry about work (although he goes back tomorrow). We've been total bums, watching movie after movie and occasionally running errands.

Movement: Yup, I have actually been feeling them a lot more recently. i cannot wait until Brett can feel them.

Food Cravings: Chocolate...hence 19 lbs. I've been trying to eat healthier though but don't neglect myself from chocolate.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie but it's getting more shallow.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: They are having a Battalion baby shower on Friday. It should be fun. I won't know too many people but I am hoping a couple of my girl friends will go with me.

On a side note: I have been getting horrible Restless Legs Syndrome. Almost every night I have been taking a hot bath because my legs are just killing me. Last night, at about midnight I took a bath because I could not sleep. It's very uncomfortable. I try stretching...walking, everything the books say and not much helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment