Monday, December 13, 2010

17 weeks!


How Far Along: 17 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: Well, we don't have a scale so I usually use my Wii fit. But after it telling me I am overweight last week, i haven't weighed myself. We need to buy a scale because it's not seeing your Mii grow fatter when really I am just pregnant with twins!

Maternity Clothes: All my pants are maternity. In fact, my awesome mother in-law insisted I buy some good maternity jeans so I bought a couple pairs and LOVE them! I can still wear some of my regular shirts but they are just getting snug so I have a good mix of maternity and regular.

Stretch Marks: Nope

Best Moment this Week: Laying in bed and feeling one or both of the babies move.

Movement: See previous. I can only guess it was the babies. It sort of felt like getting flicked from the inside. B is so cute...he will put his hand on my stomach and say oh I felt them! (completely joking around because he knows he can't) but i cannot wait until he can feel them!

Food Cravings: Nothing really specific...I'm just really hungry. I've noticed it I go more then 2 hours without eating, I get a headache. So, tomorrow I am on a mission to get healthy snacks to have around.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Finishing Christmas shopping, B having Friday off and getting things ready for his parents to come next week.

2 comments:

  1. :D love seeing the pics! you look GREAT girly:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the bump! Your Wii weight gain story made me laugh out loud to myself...remembering David's Mii guy...hahaha!

    I miss you guys so much! Wish you were closer, but I'm glad Brett's family will be there for Christmas! Love you!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete