Monday, December 20, 2010

18 weeks!!



How Far Along: 18 weeks! Our goal is 36 weeks so today is the halfway point. And I must say, the first half has gone by so quickly and with lots to do the next couple months, I feel like before we know it our little guys will be here!

Total Weight Gain: Hmm yeah, haven't weighed myself but I know I've gained weight. I feel like I've gotten bigger in the past week.

Maternity Clothes: Yup... all maternity clothes, although some random shirts or sweaters can still fit and are just snug on my belly.

Stretch Marks: nope...**fingers crossed**
Best Moment this Week: Being asked how far along I am. I just love that I look pregnant!

Movement: I just told Brett last night that I haven't really felt anything lately but I've been pretty much always on the go, trying to clean our house and get things ready for Christmas. Although, he still insists he feels them :)

Food Cravings: Nothing really.
Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie but I think it's getting more shallow.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Christmas!!! and Brett having a week and a half off work.

And for a bonus... my mom sent me a box with Christmas presents and a couple of baby outfits. How stinking cute are these!

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous. What an adorable bump. And those outfits - you're going to have a barrel of monkeys on your hands in a few months.

    ReplyDelete