Tuesday, April 5, 2011

33 weeks!

How far along: 33 weeks...33 weeks and 2 days to be exact! Almost there!

Weight gain: 45-46 lbs.

How big are the babies: As of last week, they were both around 4 lbs. Brayden was 4lbs 2 oz and Camden was 3lbs 15oz. I would say they are probably around 4lbs 5oz now (or more).

Stretch marks: Ya know... I had some on my sides, not very noticeable before getting pregnant from gaining and losing weight but as of right now, I really don't see any besides that. None on my actual belly.

Belly Button: outie...It feels really weird and isn't cute. B presses it and says "eject!" He thinks it's funny to call it the babies eject button.

Maternity clothes: Right now, I am living in comfy pants whether it's yoga pants or sweat pants and tank tops/t-shirts. I rarely wear jeans because they just aren't comfortable anymore.

I ended up calling my doctor yesterday morning because I was having a lot of cramping and pressure. I went in and saw another doctor in the practice because mine was not in. He did a quick ultrasound and said everything looks good (Brayden is still breech though). I am dilated to 1cm and 50% effaced. The cramping and pressure is most likely from the weight of the babies. He said I really need to take it easy...not a lot of walking and try to lounge around as much as possible. My body was already telling me that because last week I went to grocery shopping and thought one of the babies were going to fall out. It was absolutely horrible and I have decided to give Brett the job to grocery shop (which he will do...but hate every moment of it).

We installed the car seat bases this week and detailed the car inside and out. My hospital bag is packed and the diaper bag is packed so now we wait...

I start NST's 2x's a week starting next Tuesday. There is a new hospital opening in the area that I would really like to deliver in (hopefully it opens in time!) so we are going to a hospital tour Monday if I am up for it. I don't want to do too much walking but I have got to get out of the house!

I won't lie... I am extremely uncomfortable. My hips and pelvic bone all feel like they are broken. When I roll over in bed, stand, walk...pretty much anything, I hurt. Thankfully, I really am able to take it easy and not do much. I take 2 baths a day and last week I went out to the pool and that helped a lot. I know we only have a couple weeks left and I really don't want them to have any NICU time so every day counts so keep cookin' little guys!!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful sweetie:) and are doing an amazing job cooking those babies!! praying for the next month to go quickly for you and for a smooth a safe delivery:) and MOST of all for no NICU time and two healthy little guys:D

    ReplyDelete