Wednesday, April 13, 2011

34 weeks!!!!



I'm not one to usually show off bare skin but I don't think you can get the full effect of how large I am!

34 weeks has proven to be almost unbearable. I am beyond uncomfortable. I can't do much besides sit around. That being said, the boys are doing great so I will suck it up and try my hardest to make it a couple more weeks!

Brett and I toured the new hospital we will be going to and we love it! The people are so great, the rooms are large and private, and all in all, it's awesome! We are both pretty excited about it!
I started NST's every two weeks with my first being yesterday. It was pretty uneventful and went pretty quick. She got their heartbeats pretty quickly. The funny thing, I was having consistent contractions and didn't feel any of them. She said that it is pretty normal to have contractions without knowing with twins. They weren't big contractions or anything so nothing to worry about. I also had an ultrasound to measure amniotic fluid and everything looks good. Doctor just wants me to take it very easy (like I have any other choice...I can hardly walk!)

So, keep on cookin' little guys! We are both very excited to meet them and I think at this point, we are both ready for me to not be pregnant :)

1 comment:

  1. cannot believe it is almost time for those little guys to be here!! less than 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! You are absolutely gorgeous hun!! you are doing soooo awesome cooking those little guys:) praying for some rest for you, and a few days of feeling great:D

    ReplyDelete