Thursday, March 3, 2011

28 weeks!

I just got home from a doctor appointment. I am 28 weeks and 3 days. I'm not going to do the normal format and won't add a picture because I haven't taken one this week.

Everything looks pretty good. Right now, Baby A (Brayden) is breech. Baby B (Camden) is head down. So, Brayden needs to flip (he flipped within the past two weeks because they were both head down at my last appointment). My doctor isn't too concerned right now but in a couple weeks, if he doesn't flip then we are going to discuss a c-section.

Both their heartbeats looked good. I am measuring 38 weeks and have gained.....40...yes 40 lbs! It's a little shocking because I've gained a lot recently but the end goal is healthy babies. I'll lose the weight eventually and be blessed with two beautiful baby boys.

I had to get a RhoGam shot today because I am RH negative. You'd think I'd be use to shots because of IVF but...it hurt! I am thankful that is over, although I have to get another one 72 hours after the boys are born.

My next appointment is on the 16th and then two weeks after that I go in for another growth scan of the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment