Wednesday, February 23, 2011

27 weeks!













How Far Along: 27 weeks....and depending on what reference you are using, third trimester!

Total Weight Gain: I'm not sure on the exact number because I forget to ask after she weighed me and I wasn't paying attention so I can update that next week after my appointment but over 30 lbs I know.

Maternity Clothes: Yup...things are actually starting to get a little tight so I have been living in comfy dresses and sweats.

Stretch Marks: Eh... I have some but they are really faint.

Best Moment this Week: i have two. I got to see the boys on Thursday at a doctor's appointment...they were moving around and are so much bigger! Brayden is measuring 2 lbs 1 oz, Camden is measuring 2lbs 4 oz, both 15 inches long! They grow so quick! Keep growing little guys!! Then B had a long weekend so we did stuff around the house for the babies. We hung the curtains and shelves in the nursery. I sterilized their bottles and pacifiers. I started packing their diaper bag and put a list together for my hospital bag. I am SUCH a planner so I would really love to just have everything done in case I go into preterm labor. We got our carseats in, one of our pack n plays, the clothes in the nursery are all cleaned and put away neatly. We just some smaller items and we are all set!

Movement: Tons...and Camden's head is very low so it feels so strange to feel movement down in my pelvic region.

Food Cravings: Nothing really. I made ham and potato chowder and that's the only thing that has sounded good to me though.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: A very, very shallow innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: I am just looking forward to being another week closer to have these little guys here!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic. So happy that Brayden and Camden are growing and squirming - and what great names. Everything is coming together.

    ReplyDelete