Thursday, February 3, 2011

24 weeks...and nursery



I haven't posted in a couple weeks because I was in Alaska visiting family and had my baby shower. I'll do a separate post for my baby shower because...it was so great it deserves it's own post!

I feel like I got so much bigger while I was up there and that was confirmed when Brett picked me up from the airport and commented about how much bigger I am. And flying...is NO fun while pregnant. None whatsoever! I had a good time in Alaska but I am so glad to be home.
My parents got us our nursery bedding for the baby shower so I've been working on the nursery. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the bedding. It is exactly what I wanted! And my mom and I saw this tree decal at Babies R Us and it matches perfectly! I decoupaged these letters today and I think they turned out pretty good. I am not a perfectionist so they are not perfect but good enough for me!

And the most exciting thing this week...Brett felt the babies kick last night. They have been moving like crazy lately so last night, I just had him sit with his hand on my stomach while we watched t.v. They were moving but I wasn't sure if they were hard enough kicks that he would be able to feel them. So I felt a kick and asked "did you feel that?" and he just got a huge smile on his face! I know he was so happy because he has been wanting to feel them. Then, he was resting his head on my stomach and he got a little kick on the face :) It made me so happy that he could finally feel what I've been feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that decal. The nursery looks fantastic, and so do you. What a perfect little bump.

    ReplyDelete