Sunday, January 16, 2011

22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks...man oh man is time flying by! I feel like I say this every week but really, it seems like just yesterday we did our embryo transfer!

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs...eek! I got a "talk" at the doctors office just saying I need to eat healthy and walk. blah blah blah...I know!

Maternity Clothes: Yup! I even was able to get my maternity capri's out from back in October and wear them since it's 80 degrees here! Such crazy January weather from what I am use to!

Stretch Marks: I think I may have one or two more on my sides....lame but worth it. I already have bad gallbladder removal scars on my stomach so it's not like I'd ever be a bikini model so I am not that worried :)

Best Moment this Week: Putting together our cribs and changing table. I am very excited about them...now we just need the bedding and everything else.

Movement: Yes, lots...I feel like if one isn't moving, the other is. I love it though! I am starting to feel/see them kick on the outside but Brett hasn't felt them yet.

Food Cravings: Hmmm chocolate and peanut butter.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie but it's getting more shallow.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: I am going to Alaska this weekend for 10 days to spend time with family and have my baby shower and I am pretty excited about that (minus the freezing cold weather!)

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful:D as for the PB and chocolate, have you tried nutella.. DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete