Monday, November 8, 2010

12 weeks!



How Far Along: 12 weeks!


Total Weight Gain: 3.5 lbs. (that's .5 from last week)

Maternity Clothes: Yup. I ordered a lot off eBay the other day and should be getting it in a couple days. I've been wearing regular tops and maternity tops. Depends on if I want to look big or not because tight fitting clothes make me look big!

Best Moment this Week: We went to Baby R Us this weekend and registered for some stuff. Early I know but I'm a planner and wanted to do it before Christmas since I'm going to Alaska in January for my baby shower. We just did a of the basics.

Food Cravings: Biscuits and gravy... lol. We were at the commissary and I asked Brett if I could pick up stuff for biscuits and gravy and he said he doesn't want to eat it anymore but I can. Poor guy :)

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Brett has a 4 day weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous. Congratulations on nearing the end of the first trimester.

    ReplyDelete