Monday, October 25, 2010

10 weeks!




















How Far Along: 10 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 0 right now. I haven't weighed myself in a couple days though so that may have changed.

Maternity Clothes: My pants I am for sure in maternity pants. All of my regular tops still fit but I did buy a couple maternity tops

Best Moment this Week: Well, not baby related but we found out Brett is getting promoted Monday and I am very excited for that!

Food Cravings: Biscuits and Gravy...and I've had it twice and feel like I could eat it every day!

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: My first OB appointment on Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! We are praying for safe, easy pregnancy. love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sabrina, what wonderful news. You look great. You and Brett will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to B on the promotion! I didnt know about it! Aaaand you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete